Jul 5, 2020

Artists That Transform Our Lives Through | Music | Films | TV | Latin | Models | Globally | #Entertainment




Entertainment is almost keeping us sane as we go through this stressful Covid-19.
It is beyond anything I have ever been through. I won't talk about it, except to say everyone just pray. Pray for some resolution, forgiveness and lets make our soul feel some peace with music. Yes music entertainment is what we need. Soothing music, rap, pop, piano, RnB or any genre you prefer, the world is full of musicians. Everyone has favorites, and so many new artists, are appearing left and right worldwide, globally in every country. They are really helping me bear the daily quarantine home routine. I started this web page Check it out here on many of my favorite artists, actors-actresses, Global rock bands, rappers, RnB, Pop, Punjabi, Latin, Turkish, and even sketchers, true artists. Its just fun photos, events, music, and just pure entertainment. Go check it out, and I have several sites, many with pages and its exhausting. They are never quite done, but I try. I started in 2009 blogging with the thought, "I really enjoy this artist," so then I even try to feature them. Its just to keep me and you busy. My soul enjoys the music so much. It may take the rest of the year to get out of this quarantine, as soon as its over and clear enough, I am planning to catch me a flight to Turkey to see my fav Turkish Rock Band "maNga", and eat Turkish and Arab food. We shall see. You can start a page even on Pinterest on what you like, My Pinterest Page - click  or where you're going or doing after Covid-19. 
I will add all my links soon. Some may be already up on sides of blogs, as mobile blogs, you won't see them, only on desk tops, laptops, and tablets, I think. LOL Be safe ya'll. 💖









More links will be added at a later date. Thank you and share page.