Mar 23, 2020

Surma Surma | Collaboration Vocals That Rock | Guru Randhawa | @GuruOfficial @JaySean



Jay Sean is featured artist on Guru Randhawa's latest super hit "Surma Surma".
How awesome is both artists together singing and it works. Jay Sean's RnB vocals are super awesome, and with Guru's unique Punjabi vocals, the song Surma Surma is Out of Control. It's crazy, and I have been listening to Punjabi since I discovered it, thru Guru Randhawa, with his song "Same Girl" he co-wrote with Arjun Artist. I am always looking for that special mix of vocals that collide together to make a great song. I have found plenty of artists that give such great productions. Some I have found and waiting for them to connect. Jay Sean I had never heard before, until one day I was listening to * Massari, I think way back in 2005, and I saw popup on Jay Sean, and said who is that? OMG it shows he sings RnB, fell in love with his music, but I never really heard him no where. I am in USA, and we listen to the radio, drive with the radio, and never heard him. Anyways last year 2019, I heard a song titled "Pitbull - Quiero Saber Feat. Prince Royce & Ludacris" 
and it was exactly what I was waiting to happen, a collaboration of vocals I had been waiting for and Mr. Pitbull brought that to me!! Oh how happy I was. Now a days more of this has happen since Maluma, J.Balvin, Cardi B, Kap G, Ozuna, and others have entered USA music movement.

*From earlier above  I had wrote I was listening to Massari, but like in 2018, he did a collab with Arabic Mohammed Assaf song titled "Roll With It" also an English and Arabic mix vocals, I went crazy right away. This is what I been searching for the last 9-to 10 years. 

I have a special spot in my heart for Guru Randhawa, his vocals and I can't wait until he sings a whole song in English.

Do listen to Back To Back Hits Listen to Guru's Back To Back Hits -click here