Jul 18, 2020

New Classic RnB Song by HSSN | Cotton Candy Skies | @HSSNmusic



A long time ago I was going up the elevator at a shopping mall and happen to look up and my eyes locked in this guys eyes, he was riding down. We kept locked in as our rides ended and we looked one more time, as to say goodbye. I was like walking in a haze. Those eyes were talking to me, I believe that to this day. Every now and then, I think about that moment, even after boyfriends, and an ex-husband. I believe our souls were speaking to each other. I enjoy listening to RnB since I grew up on that genre. I have many favorite artists, but none have reached deep in my soul and reminded me about that guys eyes speaking to me, like HSSN has. Maybe HSSN's soul speaks to mine, I don't know, I just know his music reaches deep and most times his vocals make me cry. Maybe his soul writes his songs, for me or someone, or maybe HSSN knows a little about those Cotton Candy Skies moments. 
He calls it magic, but its smooth classic RnB 


 Ok enough deep thoughts, and go listen to his song Cotton Candy Skies on Spotify - click here
I wish HSSN much success on his career, and I am always here for you.