Feb 18, 2020

Surma Surma | Guru Randhawa | Jay Sean | Vocals Collaborate Excitement Worldwide | @GuruOfficial @JaySean


This past summer 2019, Jay Sean's oldie song from 2008 titled "Ride It" became a hit, again. I never even knew there was a Jay Sean in USA. I have been a RnB fan since forever,  I guess he was doing RnB infusion type music for UK and India pop.
Actually the first song I heard was when I was listening to Tamil songs from movies while looking for Massari's "Real Love", it was him and another artist singing "Real Love". I was so in love with Massari's vocals, I listened and posted his music everywhere I could. Somewhere I ran into Jay Sean's "Stolen" and I had no idea vocals like Jay's existed in UK, or Europe that had RnB vibes. Stolen was my first Jay Sean song I will forever carry in my heart. At that time, I started to find more and more outstanding RnB infused artists. These days there are several such artists that exist, in UK, Europe, Middle East and Canada. Yes Jay is an oldie, but he can still RnB for me anytime.
  So let me tell you about my fav artist "Guru Randhawa" and for most who follow my blogs, ya'll know almost all my blogs are about Guru Randhawa, plus a few others. Well guess what happened!!? Guru Randhawa somewhere in late December decided to collaborate his next song with Jay Sean. OMG how in the world was this going to happen. Guru does speak English but he does not sing English songs or even RnB.
Guru is very Bollywood, but he can write, compose and produce music. He has even produce a Bollywood movie. OMG you have no idea how crazy I been going. Guru has unique vocals, no one sounds like him, I don't even understand his songs most times, but I listen to his vocals, and I can understand him. I imagined him singing in English with his vocals and his songs reaching deep inside of USA. Anyhow Jay Sean show Guru how to sing in English and we shall love you forever. Guru's new song is called "Surma Surma" and with his vocals he's No.1 on the most viewed videos Worldwide now. (he left Bieber in the dust) LOL then with Jay Sean's RnB vocals, they are killing the girls hearts. I was lucky to listen to BBC out of UK where Jay Sean was being interviewed, but they were gonna play Guru and Jay's new song before it got released. How I thank DJ Bobby Friction, he really knows how to get you excited. I kept re-running it over and over, for hours. I tried finding a place to purchase the song, but it was not available yet in USA. Anyhow that song has been running all day today on Spotify and I just can't get enough of it, two outstanding vocals with my fav genre RnB, OMG, guys just watch the video and laugh and laugh at Jay's acting, and they were meant to be. I love them both so much, still haven't purchase the song, but I will go check in a while. Please enjoy both vocals, and that video is to die for. Sorry for the long blog, will write more later, or check out many of my blogs and social sites. Thank you to Guru and Jay for making my week.
Lets start here below.  Excuse all my mistakes. ❤❤

SURMA SURMA Song: Guru Randhawa Feat. Jay Sean | Larissa Bonesi, Vee, DirectorGifty | Bhushan Kumar Video









https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000fh7p