Jun 25, 2013

AR Rahman Maestro of Music





"to create music that will connect with so many people is not humanly possible without inspiration"

As I read this article on Mr. AR Rahman, I felt the breeze of musical notes flowing all around me. All his life choices were on target and continue to be. A most humble and thankful man he is. When I read the part of Michael Jackson and Rahman collaborating on a future musical inspirational get together, I felt tears come to my eyes. What if.....what if......my mind was flying in musical notes everywhere. I thought what if.....how would the world be impacted with two greats with so much talents and inspirations working together? I get goose pimples thinking about how the world would have changed. M.J. will always be the missing puzzle piece of music in this world of entertainment. AS you read this Rahman article you also will feel the musical notes flowing around you. The best is yet to come to us as the maestro of music Mr. A.R. Rahman will lead us into the future of music unknowns.

Click Link below to read the story [runs on 2 pages]  


In every song, I ask help from God: AR Rahman - Times Of India






Here is a video picked by
A.R. Rahman
It is a most fun and inspirational video to make anyone smile.









#music #genre #song #songs #TagsForLikes #melody #hiphop #rnb #pop #love #rap #dubstep #instagood #beat #beats #jam #myjam #party #partymusic #newsong #lovethissong #remix #favoritesong #bestsong #photooftheday #bumpin #repeat #listentothis #goodmusic #instamusic #ARRahman #maestro