Mar 8, 2011

Artisan of Whimsy- WOW


Once in a while, you meet someone who just stays on your mind. In this case its Claudia Liliana.
A beautiful and talented artist from Mexico.
I had the pleasure of her to create a special Mother's Day gift for my mother.
I knew the first time I saw her little dolls, that she was talented. She took her talents and my description
of my mother and she turned it into a colorful art of passion.
You can read more on this artist here;

Here is a glimpse of her work:


And her artistic finale below



I think the photo frame of the Pope is so impressive.

For Mother's Day I suggest you order something sweet and original.
If you don't see it, ask her for a quote on a special request(like I did)

My Mother's birthday is in September, and I will definitely order something in purple again for her.
Thank you, comadre (Claudia) for a precious loving amazing gift.


To see more of her artist talents and gifts for purchase click below:


Her blog and how she makes her gifts click below: