Jul 24, 2019

Jegz Music Latest Song and Video | Stress Me | @JegzMusic


Jegz Music | Stress Me 

Jegz Official Music Video 





Written & performed by Jegz
Produced by AJ SOUNDS




Every song this artist puts out, gets better and better each time. I believe its his personality and his love for the game of music. If you watch any of his Instagram, he puts out a sample clip of the song off the video and one that comes from him just in the studio laughing and singing. He is having so much fun with his song, I could feel his vibes and happiness that make me smile and laugh. How is there a RnB artist true to his music and no label signs him? Its crazy. I believe in this music producing artist so much, I wish I had him before I quit the business, and just show him some tips. But actually he lives in the country [UK] where a lot of the artists are coming from these days. He has got to knock down a few more doors, and he's on track to being the next RnB favorite. I know he is my favorite and I do what I can from USA to support him. So please share this post and show some people his latest song. I am going to add some of his Soundcloud below. I wish you the best Jegz because you are!! XXOOXX Blogger Lynn [latinaturk] 





Jegz Music - Stress Me