Nov 23, 2018

Guru Randhawa | Back To Back Hits | Next Is Miami Music Video with Mr. Worldwide @PitBull | @GuruOfficial | #Entertainment News



Back to Back Hits keep coming from Guru Randhawa. Every song 
he puts out generates millions of views and even millions of fans. I am from USA and though not everyone is interested in International Music, I am, but more in-tune with his vocals. If you really listen to his live concert shows, which Guru posts  on Guru's You Tube page | here you can hear his vocals. From the time Arjun told us about Guru and him doing a duet song titled Same Girl, I know I had to listen to this new artist from India. He sang in Punjabi, but you could still hear his vocals. He has great quality sound in his tone. That's what grabbed me about him. It was 2012, and with his brother's and Guru's permission I started the first Fan Support on Facebook. It turned out someone stole Guru's Fan Page. Who knew this would happened. So I continued supporting Guru from Twitter, Instagram, and eventually all my Blogs and other websites were bombarded with Guru Fan Support Updates. My idea was to get USA to know this young vocalist and get his name out there. I am never done with Guru Updates and support. All of my sites have regular Guru Fans that come by daily, its "OUT OF CONTROL" at times!!
You must listen to all of Guru's music to feel his vocals. From music to TV to modeling to Concerts to Commercials, its non ending. Now he is about to BREAK the BANK as he embarks on another level. He has recorded a song with Grammy award winning Cuban American rapper artist PitBull, also known as Armando. Pitbull once told us that in his earlier life, his mom, aunt and grandmother built me. [Strong women] save this info for another time.  
 New song title is "Slowly Slowly" and it was shot in Miami. Welcome to USA, Guru Randhawa, we been waiting patiently for your entry.


The new song and video titled "Slowly Slowly" will be out in 2019. So be ready to break the bank with views. Welcome Mr. Worldwide to India. The Guru Fan Support Team is on standby to share your duet with Mr. Pitbull and your next single Guru. #Dale .


For those fans of Guru Randhawa who don't remember Enrique's and Pitbull's latest song [he also has a stream of Back to Back Hits too] Listen below..👇 
Watch Out Guru- Mr. Worldwide going to make you "Move To Miami"😜





and our Guru 👇