Jun 28, 2012

Exclusive interview: Yatharth Ratnum |TheSkyKid.Com


 "And I have big news! My very own brand of MERCHANDISE  – the “YR” brand — is coming very soon. You can buy my autographed T-SHIRTS, caps and thousands of other things. They will be available on my website www.yatharthratnum.com. "


To read more on YR (Yatharth Ratnum) CLICK link below to see the whole interview. YR will see this blog, so please leave him a shout out.


Exclusive interview : Yatharth Ratnum |TheSkyKid.Com:


If you have not kept up with YR and would like to see more, please check out his website, or bookmark this page, or even Follow me here. He tweets alot so in case you missed something, I will add it here.


Good luck Yatharth- everyone is rooting for you and your much successes. We hope by bringing in your own style of music with a little Bollywood flair mixed in it, brings an international peace. Pick up the pieces where Michael Jackson was. You both are exactly alike. Taking your music to the world, in hopes of world peace.



http://www.theskykid.com/vip/




http://www.theskykid.com/music/yatharth-ratnum-rastogi/