Jul 6, 2013

Rooh [Soul] by Bohemia


First time I heard this song, I was in love with the Artist [Bohemia] more than ever. I had went to sleep, or tried to sleep, but was listening to Rooh all night. The few hours I slept, was spent in a dream. Its like my soul lifted out of body, and connected to Bohemia's soul. In my dream, I was  slow dancing... I was having this dance with Bohemia. But at same time, it was like I was comforting him, from a hurt, a pain. 

I have never had a dream like this before, where we danced so slow...... so close. I could feel his body heat....we were that close. 
The song never stopped playing. We danced and danced til the sun came up....and then he just disappeared. 

Of course the video will be a much surprise to us all. Especially to me, as I do not know what to expect. The video Premiere's on Sunday, July 7th.2013.

Bohemia is a rapstar or also called a Hip Hop Artist. He sings in Punjabi, a language of many in India and Pakistan.He has lived most of all his life in USA, where he makes his music and calls home. This song, is a whole new genre for Bohemia.