Apr 6, 2013

Speed Records Present · Daddy Cool Munde Fool· Starring Amrinder Gill




‘DADDY COOL MUNDE FOOL’ is a comical satire movie, which unfolds the story of a Punjabi family presently living a prestigious life in Punjab. The story revolves around a widower called Parminder Singh Puppy and his two irresponsible and Notorious sons Gunny and Money. Parminder Singh Puppy is worried about the future of his careless and spoil sons."  

Read more on LINK below the video. I have seen all the video's and Promo photo's  from their Promo Tour throughout India. This is a funny movie with the BEST music. I cannot get enough of just the music. They are promoting it as to be Released Worldwide, so I am keeping my fingers crossed to be able to see this movie, other wise I am on my way to India.  




'via Blog this'

Speed Records Present ‘Daddy Cool Munde Fool’ starring Amrinder Gill – Out 12th April 2013 (Movie) – Chakdey.com